lunedì 31 dicembre 2007

Prematurata la supecazzola o scherziamo?

Many times been bitten.
Many times I've listened.

How many roads must a man walk down?
Drive boy dog boy
Dirty numb angel boy
In the doorway boy
She was a lipstick boy
She was a beautiful boy
And tears boy
And all in your innerspace boy
You had
hands girl boy
and steel boy
You had chemicals boy
I've grown so close to you
Boy and you just groan boy
She said comeover comeover
She smiled at you boy.


we're all living into flash monkeys.
we've got a world looking in.

I’m ReAl, ‘cause SOMEone gave uS sOUnd.

I don't care at all.


Many is a word that only leaves you guessing
Guessing 'bout a thing you really ought to know, ooh!

Sento la fine che fa la deriso dalla folla il cl
own.

I've never met anyone quite like you before.

Nessun commento: